It allows for installations with higher flow capacities — up to 40 GPM!
The Dosatron NDS Hi-Flo Series, with the connection size of 1 ½” NPT, includes four kits, similar to the Lo-Flo Series:
- Starter Kit (Part #: HYKSTART150)
- Mixing Chamber Kit (Part #: HYKMC150)
- Monitor Kit (Part #: HYKMON150)
- Water Hammer Arrestor Kit (Part #: WHA150-SS-KIT)
Combine these kits with the proper Dosatron Hi-Flo D8 Series dosers to automate your nutrient delivery process, providing a perfectly well-blended solution of nutrients, additives, or supplements, plus a pH adjuster.
It’s easy to determine which kits you need:
- Determine the number of liquid solutions you will be injecting
- Decide which injection range you need for each doser in mL or tsp
- Choose your dosers
- Pick the NDS Kits you need
For dosing super-concentrated products like pH buffers or expensive additives, add the NEW –Etatron eOne Micro-Doser System — to your NDS set-up. Using the Micro-Doser along with the Dosatron Hi-Flo Dosers creates the perfect combination of simplicity and accuracy that allows you to customize a delivery system specific to your application!
With the Etatron Hi-Flo Micro-Doser* (Part #: PE0110MF1.5INX1PR):
- You can adjust the amount dispensed with every stroke
- It’s easy to dial in the micro-dose amount, down to 0.125 mL per gallon
- You have the ultimate in reliability and functionality in one system
- It is designed to be used in unison with the NDS
*The Etatron Micro-Doser is also available with the Lo-Flo Series NDS.
To learn more, or if you have any questions putting together your system, give us a call at 1-800-523-8499, or CHAT at www.dosatronusa.com.