Find technical information to help you with your Eco-Cart!
For basic installation information click the menu above.
Review your Dosatron model selection options.
Check out the recommended accessories for your Eco-Cart.
|Tank Size:||5 gallons|
|Cart Construction:||1" Steel Frame|
|Tire Size:||7" no-flat tires|
|Cart Dimensions:||40" high x 13 1/2" wide x 15" deep|
|Additional Features:||5-gallon bucket with lid|
|Compatible Injectors:||11 GPM (Fixed 1:100), 14 GPM|
|Part Number:||• HSECO (Eco-Cart, Bucket with lid, and Plumbing)
• HSECO-D25F1 (Eco-Cart, Bucket with lid, D25F1,and Plumbing)
• HSECO-D14MZ2 (Eco-Cart, Bucket with lid, Plumbing and D14MZ2)
Dosatron model name definitions.
Note:All options are not available for every model. Please CHAT or CALL 800-523-8499 to find the best seal for the chemical you are injecting.
- V: Identifies the type of hose (stands for Viscous)
- BP: Units with bypass options
- P: Identifies the type of housing (stands for PVDF or Kynar®)
- IE: Units with side injection option
- WL: Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 Standards
- D: Car wash units
- HY: Hydroponic / Nutrient Delivery System units
- AF/VF: Identifies the type of seals (AF = Aflas® or VF = Viton®)
- K: Kalrez®
- II: Identifies the region (North/Central Am. – Dosatron International, Inc.)
Need help finding the correct model for your application or just have a question? Feel free to give us a call. We are here to help you Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.
Technical information to help you with your Eco-Cart! Click on the icons to view or download to your computer or mobile device.
Recommended installations for your Eco-Cart.
Installations Coming Soon!
Check out our service, troubleshooting, and informational videos below.