Use the Ultimate Delivery Setup — the NDS Etatron eOne Micro-Dosing System.
The Etatron eOne MF doser accurately micro-doses those highly-concentrated growth nutrients into your existing fertigation system by:
- Adjusting the amount dispensed with every stroke
- Dialing into the micro-dose, down to 0.125 mL per gallon
- Providing ultimate reliability and functionality when paired with the Nutrient Delivery System (NDS) Lo-Flo or Hi-Flo Kits
It also delivers a reliable and effective way to micro-dose with:
- High stroke rate up to 180 impulses per minute
- Flow rate variation control in relation to pressure changes
- Energy efficiency, providing constant dosing, energy savings, and low operating temperatures
- Underload suction alarm in the event of low chemical levels, a blocked suction valve, or damaged suction line
- Overload discharge alarm in the event of over pressure in pump head caused by an obstruction or increased operating system pressure beyond the pump specification
To provide the best nutrients for all your crops requires multiple delivery options. To do this, combine the NDS Etatron eOne Micro-Dose Kit with the four Dosatron NDS Kits, and you now have the perfect delivery system for all your nutrients.
The four Kits consist of the:
- Starter Kit
- Mixing Chamber Kit
- Monitor Kit
- Water Hammer Arrestor Kit
Using the doser selection chart above, combine these NDS Kits with the right Dosatron dosers for the complete package.
Are you ready to create the ultimate nutrient delivery system for your specific requirements? If so, give us a call at 1-800-523-8499, or CHAT at www.dosatronusa.com.