If you haven't heard of the Nutrient Delivery System Kits, here's a quick guide. Dosatron's Nutient Delivery System goes from greenhouse environments to outdoors, allowing it to be installed in any application. The Nutrient Delivery System:
- Automates the nutrient delivery process, so it accurately dispenses the desired solution
- Makes the time draining practice of "measure and pour" a thing of the past
- Saves you time and money by eliminating hand mixing
- Offers four (4) different modular kits (for both the 3/4" and 1 1/2")
- Utilizes up to eight (8) different nutrients, additives, or supplements, plus a pH adjuster for a perfect, well-blended solution
It's easy to create your perfect nutrient system. Just ask yourself the following four questions:
- What are the number of liquid solutions you will be injecting?
- Which injection range do you need for each unit in mL or tsp?
- Which dosers (up to 8) do you need (refer to the chart below)?
- Which Nutrient Delivery System Kits do you need (see the list below)?
Dosatron Doser Selection Chart
These kits were created for the D8 Series and consist of:
- Starter Kit - Part #: HYKSTART150
- This kit includes all the parts you need to get started with your Nutrient Delivery System, from ball valves to Teflon® tape
- Mixing Chamber Kit - Part #: HYKMC150
- This kit will enhance the blending as the solution passes through. It's a must have for silicates!
- Monitor Kit - Part #: HYKMON150
- The in-line nutrient monitor measures and displays your well-blended outgoing solution providing peace of mind
- Water Hammer Arrestor Kit - Part #: WHA150-SS-KIT
- If using solenoid valves, this kit protects the system from water hammer, keeping the system clicking for years to come
If you have any questions, call us at 1-800-523-8499, or CHAT at www.dosatronusa.com.