Find technical information to help you with your Li’l Bud-D Cart!
For basic installation information click the menu above.
Review your Dosatron model selection options.
Check out the recommended accessories for your Li’l Bud-D Cart.
|Tank Size:||5 gallons|
|Tire Size:||10" no-flat tires|
|Cart Dimensions:||44 1/2" high x 19" wide x 22" deep|
|Additional Features:||5-gallon bucket with lid|
|Compatible Injectors:||11 GPM, 14 GPM|
|Recommended Accessories:||Click here for accessories|
Dosatron model name definitions.
Note:All options are not available for every model. Please CHAT or CALL 800-523-8499 to find the best seal for the chemical you are injecting.
- V: Identifies the type of hose (stands for Viscous)
- BP: Units with bypass options
- P: Identifies the type of housing (stands for PVDF or Kynar®)
- IE: Units with side injection option
- WL: Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 Standards
- D: Car wash units
- HY: Hydroponic / Nutrient Delivery System units
- AF/VF: Identifies the type of seals (AF = Aflas® or VF = Viton®)
- K: Kalrez®
- II: Identifies the region (North/Central Am. – Dosatron International, Inc.)
Need help finding the correct model for your application or just have a question? Feel free to give us a call. We are here to help you Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.
Technical information to help you with your Li’l Bud-D Cart! Click on the icons to view or download to your computer or mobile device.
Recommended installations for your Li’l Bud-D Cart.
Recommended accessories for your Li’l Bud-D Cart.
Note:For installations on all water systems, you must conform to all state, local, and federal laws concerning the use of chemical injection devices for back flow prevention.
Check out our service, troubleshooting, and informational videos below.
NOTE: The DosaCarts (includes the Li’l Bud-D and DosaCart), along with the Dosatron injectors, and Quick Hook-Up Kits are all sold separately.