Find technical information to help you with your Eco-Cart!
For basic installation information click the menu above.
Review your Dosatron model selection options.
Check out the recommended accessories for your Eco-Cart.
|Tank Size:||5 gallons|
|Cart Construction:||1" Steel Frame|
|Tire Size:||7" no-flat tires|
|Cart Dimensions:||40" high x 13 1/2" wide x 15" deep|
|Additional Features:||5-gallon bucket with lid|
|Compatible Injectors:||11 GPM (Fixed 1:100), 14 GPM|
|Part Number:||• HSECO (Eco-Cart, Bucket with lid, and Plumbing)
• HSECO-D25F1 (Eco-Cart, Bucket with lid, D25F1,and Plumbing)
• HSECO-D14MZ2 (Eco-Cart, Bucket with lid, Plumbing and D14MZ2)
Dosatron model name definitions.
Note:All options are not available for every model. Please CHAT or CALL 800-523-8499 to find the best seal for the chemical you are injecting.
- V: Identifies the type of hose (stands for Viscous)
- BP: Units with bypass options
- P: Identifies the type of housing (stands for PVDF or Kynar®)
- IE: Units with side injection option
- WL: Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 Standards
- D: Car wash units
- HY: Hydroponic / Nutrient Delivery System units
- AF/VF: Identifies the type of seals (AF = Aflas® or VF = Viton®)
- K: Kalrez®
- II: Identifies the region (North/Central Am. – Dosatron International, Inc.)
Need help finding the correct model for your application or just have a question? Feel free to give us a call. We are here to help you Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.
Technical information to help you with your Eco-Cart! Click on the icons to view or download to your computer or mobile device.
Recommended installations for your Eco-Cart.
Installations Coming Soon!
Recommended accessories for your Eco-Cart.
Note:For installations on all water systems, you must conform to all state, local, and federal laws concerning the use of chemical injection devices for back flow prevention.
Accessories Coming Soon!
Check out our service, troubleshooting, and informational videos below.