Find technical information to help you with your DosaCart!
For basic installation information click the menu above.
Review your Dosatron model selection options.
Check out the recommended accessories for your DosaCart.
|Tank Size:||15 gallons|
|Cart Construction:||Polyethylene (translucent)|
|Tire Size:||10" no-flat tires|
|Cart Dimensions:||45 1/2" high x 16" wide x 20" deep|
|Additional Features:||Crash bar, clean-out valve|
|Compatible Injectors:||11 GPM, 14 GPM, 20 GPM, 40 GPM|
|Recommended Accessories:||Click here for accessories
Dosatron model name definitions.
Note:All options are not available for every model. Please CHAT or CALL 800-523-8499 to find the best seal for the chemical you are injecting.
- V: Identifies the type of hose (stands for Viscous)
- BP: Units with bypass options
- P: Identifies the type of housing (stands for PVDF or Kynar®)
- IE: Units with side injection option
- WL: Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 Standards
- D: Car wash units
- HY: Hydroponic / Nutrient Delivery System units
- AF/VF: Identifies the type of seals (AF = Aflas® or VF = Viton®)
- K: Kalrez®
- II: Identifies the region (North/Central Am. – Dosatron International, Inc.)
Need help finding the correct model for your application or just have a question? Feel free to give us a call. We are here to help you Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.
Technical information to help you with your DosaCart! Click on the icons to view or download to your computer or mobile device.
Recommended installations for your DosaCart.
Installations Coming Soon!
Recommended accessories for your DosaCart.
Note:For installations on all water systems, you must conform to all state, local, and federal laws concerning the use of chemical injection devices for back flow prevention.
11, 14, GPM (Hook-up kit only)
NOTE: Dosatron injector not included
Check out our service, troubleshooting, and informational videos below.