This Dosatron is Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 & 372 Standards.
Dosatron is the only company with a selection of water-powered chemical injectors that are NSF/ANSI 61 & 372 Certified. There is no need for electricity and they compensate for water flow and pressure changes providing consistent, repeatable results. Dosatrons are simple to use and adjust allowing for flexible dosage rates, and they are easy to maintain saving you time and effort.
|Special:||Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 & 372 Standards|
|Connection Size:||3/4" NPT|
|Unit Weight:||6 lbs|
|Dimensions:||19 1/8" x 6 5/16"|
|Flow:||0.05 to 14 GPM (0.19 to 50 LPM)|
|Pressure:||4.3 to 85 PSI|
|Ratio Range:||1:500 to 1:50|
|Percentage Range:||0.2 to 2%|
|Ounces Per Gallon Range:||0.256 to 2.560|
|Included Accessories:||6' clear suction hose, weighted strainer, mounting bracket and quick start guide.|
|Specification Sheet:||Preview / Computer Download|
|Recommended Accessories:||Click here for accessories
Dosatron model name definitions.
Note:All options are not available for every model. Please CHAT or CALL 800-523-8499 to find the best seal for the chemical you are injecting.
- V: Identifies the type of hose (stands for Viscous)
- BP: Units with bypass options
- P: Identifies the type of housing (stands for PVDF or Kynar®)
- IE: Units with side injection option
- WL: Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 Standards
- D: Car wash units
- HY: Hydroponic / Nutrient Delivery System units
- AF/VF: Identifies the type of seals (AF = Aflas® or VF = Viton®)
- K: Kalrez®
- II: Identifies the region (North/Central Am. – Dosatron International, Inc.)
Need help finding the correct model for your application or just have a question? Feel free to give us a call. We are here to help you Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.
Technical information to help you with your D14WL2NAF! Click on the icons to view or download to your computer or mobile device.
Recommended installations for your D14WL2NAF.